- You'll need a flat tray approx - 12" x 6"
- Some baking paper
- 115 grams 04 4 0z. butter
- 1 cups chopped dates
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 cups of Rice Bubbles
- In a large bowl put in the rice bubbles
- In a saucepan place the butter, chopped dates, sugar and lemon juice.
- cook on a low heat for 5 minutes
- pour over the rice bubbles and mix well
- pour the mixture into the tray and press down well
- sprinkle with coconut
- Place into the fridge to set
- Once set, cut into slices and keep in the fridge