|We accidentally drove into Thailand!|
|Malaysian boarder control. To the far left is the Pedestrian lane.|
|Thailand boarder control. The car is heading directly for the pedestrian lane (the car will verge to the left). The building with the point is Imigresen. You walk in from the other side and out this side shown.|
- Park the car, Malaysia side.
- Walk over to Imigresen pedestrian lane. Its on the left side. Present your passport, get stamped out (check out) no questions asked.
- Walk over the the bridge into Thailand and directly in front of you is Imigresen. Go in there, complete the arrival slip (like on a plane) and go to the counter for checkin. We did get asked questions and answered honestly saying we were doing a visa run. The officer, asked us: 'So you are going straight back?', we said yes and he checked/stamped us into Thailand.
- Walk out the door, turn right and go to the pedestrian booth. The officer will stamp/check you out. We were not asked any questions here.
- Walk back over the bridge to Malaysia, following the pedestrian signage (just stay left).
- Proceed to the counter and you will be checked in for 90 days. We had no questions asked, and were welcomed back in to Malaysia.
No charges or fees.....easy.