|The sign on the door (sorry about the shading).|
** As at March 2017 the online system to register your yacht & crew's details was not working you must go to the office to register.
|Phuket Yacht Control Center building..|
There are bins provided at the top of the walkway. Please do not dump your rubbish in the piles that seem to accumulate on the dingy dock. Even though the dingy dock needs you take care, there are lots of trip hazards but its very handy. If you take your tender right to the beach you have a fairly decent walk to go back up to the office and the tide goes out a very long way - you need high tide to get in and out at the beach.
|This is Chalong pier looking from the road side - its very long. That's the PYCC building right up the very end.|
- Have at lease 4 copies each of: passports for Captain and crew, crew lists and ship registration papers. If you are checking in take photos of your vessel and passport photos.
- Have all your documentation in a folder ready to go
- Know your MMSI number
- Be neat and tidy, take a cool drink and patience (they are very busy)
- Due to not being able to register electronically we had to go to the first door (where the sign above is displayed) and log on via their computers and register our details
- Then walk up the steps and go see the Harbour Master
- Then go next door to the Immigration
- (If your checking in you also need to go see Quarantine - who are next door)
- Then next door again to Customs.
|The Chalong Pier look out.|
|Fuel and Water barge.|
|Sunrise over Ao Chalong Bay.|